The deadline to register for this November's general election is OCTOBER 16th! Get registered here!
Dear Democratic Neighbors,
Thank you to everyone who came out to vote in the primary on Tuesday. In Albemarle alone, 14,273 Democrats voted in the primary, over 3 times the number of Republicans (4085). We have a great slate of candidates (see below) and it's time to get to work to ensure victory in November.
That work starts Monday 6/19 at our monthly Democratic Committee meeting. Please join us at 5:30 PM at the Central Branch of the Jefferson Madison Regional Library (downtown, Market Street) in the McIntire Room.
We look forward to seeing you on the campaign trail soon.
Our Democratic Nominees - Mark your calendars for November 7:
Board of Supervisors:
House of Delegates:
- 25th District: Angela Lynn http://www.lynnforvirginia.com/
- 57th District: David Toscano http://davidtoscano.com
- 58th District: Kellen Squire http://www.squireforyou.com/
- 59th District: Tracy Carver http://carverforvirginia.nationbuilder.com/
- Rio District: Katrina Callsen http://www.katrinacallsen.com/
- Rio District: Mary McIntyre https://www.mary4albemarleschools.com/
- Samuel Miller District: Graham Paige http://paigeforschoolboard.weebly.com/
Patty Haling, Chair
Albemarle County Democratic Committee
PO Box 5698