Dear Democratic Neighbors,
Thank you to everyone who came out to vote in the primary on Tuesday. In Albemarle alone, 14,273 Democrats voted in the primary, over 3 times the number of Republicans (4085). We have a great slate of candidates (see below) and it's time to get to work to ensure victory in November.
That work starts Monday 6/19 at our monthly Democratic Committee meeting. Please join us at 5:30 PM at the Central Branch of the Jefferson Madison Regional Library (downtown, Market Street) in the McIntire Room.
We look forward to seeing you on the campaign trail soon.
Our Democratic Nominees - Mark your calendars for November 7:
Board of Supervisors:
House of Delegates:
- 25th District: Angela Lynn http://www.lynnforvirginia.com/
- 57th District: David Toscano http://davidtoscano.com
- 58th District: Kellen Squire http://www.squireforyou.com/
- 59th District: Tracy Carver http://carverforvirginia.nationbuilder.com/
- Rio District: Katrina Callsen http://www.katrinacallsen.com/
- Rio District: Mary McIntyre https://www.mary4albemarleschools.com/
- Samuel Miller District: Graham Paige http://paigeforschoolboard.weebly.com/
Patty Haling, Chair
Albemarle County Democratic Committee
PO Box 5698