- Projects & Events
Coming off the successful launch of his Help Virginia Families Plan at stops throughout the district, Congressional Challenger John Douglass will continues a series of Virginia Families Forums on Monday, July 30 at the C’ville Coffee. At the forum, Douglass will host a panel discussion with several leading representatives in the education, law enforcement, veterans, healthcare, farming and business communities about what they are doing and how their next Representative in Congress can help Virginia families get a fair chance at a better future.
Virginia Families Forum Details:
- General John Douglass, Congressional Challenger 5th District
- Ann Mallek, Farm Bureau and White Hall Supervisor
- Theodore Crackel, Lt. Col Retired US Army, historian, former Editor in Chief of The Papers of George Washington
- Ivora (Ivy) Hinton, PhD. UVA School of Nursing Coordinator, Data Analyses and Interpretation
- Toan Nguyen, Owner, C’Ville Coffee
Along with Leading Community Representatives in Business and Education
WHEN: Monday, July 30, 2012 from 7:00 PM
WHERE: C’Ville Coffee, 1301 Harris Street, Charlottesville, Virginia 22903
RSVP to rsvp@
The Families Plan will offer a number of policies that help: support parents and students, bring job creators and seekers together, protect retirees and veterans, keep communities safe and help honor America’s founders.
For more details please visit www.
- New post: Message from our new Chair wp.me/p1nzS5-H6 2 days ago
- RT @waldojaquith: E.W. Jackson being nominated by Republicans for VA LG is like Herman Cain getting the 2012 presidential nomination. Ridic… 2 days ago
- We're nominating our candidates for the Board of Supervisors on Monday at the McIntire County Office Building. Doors open at 5:30, join us! 4 days ago
Board of Supervisors Meeting
Starts: June 5, 2013 - 9:00 am
Location: Lane Auditorium, County Office Building
Description: Monthly morning meeting of the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors
Democratic Committee Meeting
Starts: June 10, 2013 - 5:30 pm
Description: Monthly Meeting of the Albemarle Democratic Committee